A learning management system (LMS) is a cloud-based software that is often adopted by corporates that are planning to shift from traditional to online training.
Online training often faces additional challenges as compared to traditional face-to-face training.
This cloud learning platform makes the transition from offline to online smooth and straightforward. A learning management system comes with its own set of benefits and advantages.
One of the most important features of a learning management system is that your employees can find all the courses and related content in one location. Ease in accessibility further motivates employees to complete the training.
Most of the learning management systems allow you to integrate tracking systems. These tracking systems let you track the performance of your employees on a regular interval and offer continuous feedback. When employees realize the growth that comes with the feedbacks, they get inspired to perform well during the sessions and on the job.
In this article, learn about top user-friendly learning management systems that you can adopt for training your employees.
Talent LMS is perhaps one of the best learning management systems that you can invest in. This award-winning management system is ideal for beginners with its ability to create full courses in just a few clicks.
TalentLMS features include:
- Supports multiple formats and various forms of multimedia such as iFrame, presentations, SCORM, and more.
- Provides after-sale support services that offer continuous customer satisfaction.
- Allows brand integration and makes you capable of adding your logo, brand colors, and watermark to the material.
- Offers customizations of your course as per the specified goals of the employees.
- Makes it easy to create, edit, and manage content.
Vowel LMS is known for offering a management platform that is dedicated to SaaS-based learning. This employee training system allows you to deploy and track content from various multimedia sources such as video presentations, YouTube, SCORM, and more.
Vowel LMS features include:
- AI chatbot that offers an engaging experience to your employees.
- Allows you to add gamification features to your training such as leaderboards, badges, and points, thus appealing to the competitive nature of the employees.
- A unified platform where you can deliver both virtual instructor-led training and pre-recorded training video.
- Supports access from diversified screen sizes, thus making it convenient to access the materials, irrespective of the location.
- Offers automated report scheduling
Docebo is often considered as one of the front-runners. This learning management system allows your employees to embrace the social learning experience that is often difficult in online training.
Docebo LMS features include:
- Allows you to automate recurring tasks of admins, thus leaving ample time to offer additional value-added activities.
- Offers performance reports of your employees at just a click of a button and also allows you to build your own reports.
- Irrespective of the location, your users will have prompt access to the systems in their local language.
- Offers integrations and extensions as per the evolution of your learning projects. As your needs grow, this LMS scales-up in an instant.
- Has its own mobile app that is optimized for both Android and iOS, allowing your employees to learn at their pace and convenience.
LearnUpon LMS is a management system that delivers premium corporate training experiences to users. This scalable learning management system has gained popularity among some top names in the world of businesses. This is a one-stop solution for you to achieve your business goals.
LearnUpon features include:
- Provides course management with which corporates can easily deliver training to varied departments.
- Allows you to conduct exams, test your employee’s knowledge, and simultaneously offer constructive feedback.
- Offers learning portals that help in training multiple audiences using only one system.
- Automates workflows and streamline training.
- Motivate your employees with certification after completion.
These are some of the most user-friendly learning management systems in the market. Explore and choose that LMS that offers those features which align with your business goals.